Claudio Miranda Talks With Geeks Dec. 17th!

+++ I have taken this item from the comments-section to make sure you will all make note of it. Also, scroll down and catch today's other post about new content at the Paramount site. +++

Cinematographer Claudio Miranda will visit the online-radio-talk show Movie Geeks United! on Dec. 17, to discuss his work on The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

The show airs at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/moviegeeksunited from 10 p.m. EST (7 p.m. PST), also available as a podcast on iTunes. The hour–long program will focus entirely on the making of ‘Ben Button,’ with other crew members also talking about their work.

MOVIE GEEKS UNITED! is an internet radio show available for a global audience throughout the web and on iTunes, where it is ranked as one of the most popular movie-themed podcasts.

Please submit any questions for the talent to:
moviegeeksunited@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure this is going to be recorded. I'm not getting up at that time, I'll be sleeping tight and cuddled to my wife. Anyway, it's not really chatting, is it? It's more like submitting questions, of which a few are gonna be answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have scrolled down, but I can't find the post about the clips on Paramount's site. :(

    ReplyDelete