Tron Director Joseph Kosinski On Why He Loves... David Fincher

Let me be honest and say, from what I have read about Joseph Kosinski it seemed to indicate that he was "mentored" by David Fincher in some way. In this piece with The Telegraph he talks about his appreciation for Fincher's work, which I am sure we can all relate to. What I really wished he would have talk about was his personal and professional relationship with Fincher, how closely (or not) Fincher was involved in his career-making.

Joseph Kosinski, as I get never tired of mentioning, delivered some amazing short films that hopefully will still be available on his website, josephkosinski.com. Also, I had written a post about him a long time ago, that you can revisit here.

Big thanks to Fitz for this contribution.
Here's Kosinski confessing:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...

No comments:

Post a Comment