Firing Up Trailer Rumors for TCCOBB

Supposedly the trailer for the upcoming David Fincher and Brad Pitt epic "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" is just around the corner, premiering before "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" on May 22nd. So far there hasn't been any confirmation ...
now there is this ...

Hidden in a thread on IMDB, where people are discussing that very rumor, a user reported the following:

"Well I cant confirm it, but we had a screening of Indy 4 today (no trailers). However, it came with an audio disc for some trailers (an audio system my theatre doesn't work.) It had 3 trailers listed, 1. Curious Case of Benjamin Button, 2. Eagle Eye, and I dont remember the 3rd but i know it is something that is already out."

I swear I hope this is true. I have Wednesday night tickets for an exclusive preview of "Indiana Jones" and hope I will get my first glimpse. And hopefully ... the trailer will be presented at Apple or Yahoo or some appropriate place in a few days after that!

Keeping my fingers grossed!

Original Source

8 comments:

  1. Don't expect a trailer but most likely a teaser. A trailer seems much too early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. There won't be a trailer until August or September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but it´ll be nice to see some moving images from the film. even in a teaser.

    and i agree. i think it´s a teaser too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone has seen the trailer!!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421715/board/nest/106674728

    ReplyDelete
  5. Website is up & running... very light though for the moment

    http://www.benjaminbutton.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's the trailer in Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqvVD6HQqyM
    - anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SAW INDIANA JONES ON FRIDAY AND I DID SEE THE TRAILER FOR BENJAMIN BUTTONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen the trailer and amazed at the cg of the film. They replaced the heads of different actors playing benjamin as he ages with Brad pitts head. It looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete