MS Paint "Fight Club" Tribute

Quite honestly I find it insane to draw   a n y t h i n g   with MS Paint. Still there appears to be quite a circle of artists, who really know their stuff when it comes to doing just that. Thanks to Elessar for pointing us to one of them: who creates a stunning FIGHT CLUB poster!

I don't want to take this post too far off topic since really this is just fun-stuff for Fight Club fans. But if you are interested there are some really inspiring and talented people on the web, who draw stuff with MS Paint or Photoshop that others (like myself) could never even come close to with hand-drawing!

Since I was really impressed with this one, let me link you to a video of a guy drawing the Mona Lisa in MS Paint. It's amazing! And to "draw" the connection to Fight Club ... here's the appropriate quote:

I wanted to burn the Louvre. I'd do the Elgin Marbles with a sledge-
hammer and wipe my ass with the Mona Lisa. This is my world, now. This is my world, my world, and those ancient people are dead.
--Chuck Palahniuk "Fight Club"

Enjoy the videos:

FIGHT CLUB drawn on MS Paint (scroll down)
http://videos-334.blogspot.com/...fight-club...ms-paint.html

MONA LISA in MS Paint
http://www.metacafe.com/.../mona_lisa_in_ms_paint/

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S UNRRREAL! THE FIGHT CLUB POSTER SUCKS THAT GUY ISNT ANY GOOD. BUT THAT MONALISA PAINTER SURE HAS SOME ADMIRABLE TALENT!!!! IT IS QUITE OFF-TOPIC.--BUT THANKS FOR POSTING

    ReplyDelete