Wire Train (1987) - Double Treat

These are two (mainly) performance videos David shot back in 1987 for the band WIRE TRAIN. For some reason "She Comes On" doesn't speak to me. But the other one definitely reminds of something ...

SHE COMES ON (1987)
Like I said: This one doesn't do it for me. It's a plain b/w performance video. Either I didn't get the point or it's simply not David best:

USA
video.aol.com
vh1.com
CMT.com (Internet Explorer only)

EVERYONE ELSE
youtube.com (Official SonyBMG Post)


SHOULD SHE CRY (1987)
Now this was the one, I was talking about: In some odd way "Should She Cry" seems like the 80's poppy version of David's A PERFECT CIRCLE video"Judith". I guess it's mainly the color-timing, the setting and maybe a few camera angles that lead me to this. -- Anyway, think you'll enjoy this one:

THE LINK
youtube.com

Disclaimer: The youtube-version of "Should She Cry" may have been posted by a user with no official right to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment