Todd Doogan interviews David Fincher (2000)

Another classic interview with the mastermind behind FIGHT CLUB. This time it's Todd Doogan digging deep to excave some interesting facts and thought's from David's mind. And it sure is exciting ...

For example David talks in detail about how he got involved in FIGHT CLUB, his first reading experience, and the very moment he decided, that he wanted to do the film:

"I read it that night and I flipped out. I was laughing so hard that I just said to myself, "I've got to be involved in this. If anyone should make this movie, I should at least give it my best shot." (-- The Digital Bits)

I guess this is mainly intended for die-hard FIGHT CLUB fans, who just can't seem to soak up enough about this film! -- Enjoy:

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/fightclub/fincherinterview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment