FilmFreaks Tribute To David Fincher

If you can squeeze a couple minutes out of your day, then watch this tribute to marvel at the milestone films of David Fincher. It's certainly easy for a fanatic to get carried away. But all fandom aside, I believe Fincher has created an outstanding filmography, marked by exceptional movies and a few truly timeless, truly indelible images.

What I love about tributes of all sorts, is that each has its own feel to it. You will know what I mean, when you watch this one.


Source: http://vimeo.com/25100810

4 comments:

  1. HMM. Good but wouldnt watch again. thanks for all these updates to fincherfanatic btw!

    congrats on the banner! we should have rotating ones like nolanfans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is a bit to slow... but it still makes me congratulate myself for the fact that Fincher is my favorite director :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Great music. :)

    ReplyDelete